How to remove Delta search Engine, How do i get rid of this delta search homepage?
Delta Search Home page is a toolbar and set your homepage to www.Delta-search.net, Here we have the proper instruction to remove.
If you are advance user, you may follow the below steps to get rid of this annoying Delta Search from your browser.
1. To remove delta search in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer >> Tools >> Internet Option >> General tab. type www.google.com under HOME PAGE Edit Box.
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “delta-serach.com” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted the key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “delta-search.com” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
2. To remove delta search in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools >> Options >> General >> Startup. now go to Homepage edit box and and type there www.google.com, type website which you want to open in firefox startup.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter
- After then you will get a popup on the browser asking for permission to open config page that comfirm that please use it carefull so please
click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “delta-search” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “delta-serach” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to delta search) one by one, and change them to “www.google.com”
3. To remove delta search in Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on Settings icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), Under this menu please find out and click on settings after clicking on that you will appear a configuration page.
- Here you find the option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on Set Pages, here you will appear the bunch of paged set, you have to delete all the set pages and enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- Here find the option named as ‘Manage search engines‘. Change search engine to google or any other and delete Delta Search from the list.
- Please open this Preferences file in Notepad
- Click on Start and type run type this below following path into the run box and then hit enter
- In this path please find a file named as “Preferences“
- Open this file (in Notepad) and find and replace all the “detla-serach.com” string to “google.com“
- Restart the Brower
Tags: Delta Search engine